Case Study of Andariki Ayurvedam
About the Company
Siddha Nagarjuna Ayurveda Pharmacy is the first corporate initiative in ayurveda sector in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. They are committed to bring ayurveda as the mainstream health management system and is involved in:
- Providing holistic Ayurvedic treatments services
- Assisting to setup treatment centers
- propagating medical plant cultivation
- Promoting Ayurvedic studies
- Imparting training in treatments and therapists
- Publishing scientific generals and books on Ayurveda
The company has a steady flow of useful products but it did not have the reach it deserves. Despite having a functional website, it hardly receives more than 15% organic traffic. Social media presence was not very effective and an engagement score of less than 35% meant they needed to rethink the entire SMO strategy. The homepage keywords were nowhere in the top ten search engine results pages, and were left out in remote positions, including one in the 235th position in Google search. Google Ads was the main source of product sell - and it contributed to around 15% of total sales.
The company wanted to create a long-standing online visibility, with an effective social media presence, and it wanted to increase organic traffic to multiply opportunities for sales. Lifting keywords at the top SERP and a meaningful, consistently engaged digital presence was their top priority.
eDigital conducted extensive digital audit services to pinpoint the areas that require improvement. It charted out an extensive strategy and full-fledged roadmap to counter the challenges over the period of a few months. A dedicated team of professionals with proficiency in Social media optimization, content marketing, search engine optimization services were assigned to work on the project and the results were amazing!
Some positive outcomes were experienced after a few months of digital marketing activities
- Traffic on the website was increased considerably over the period of 4 months at 45% rate
- In three months, organic traffic constituted more than 50% of their total product selling
- Many keywords were ranked in the first page of Google search
- Improved social media engagement realized. Facebookâs page received 30K Likes without paid marketing
The results of the project were lasting and profitable. Thanks for your help - Dr. Elchuri Raja